Breaking News
Home / Uncategorized / ST AUGUSTINE PRIMARY SCHOOL MOMBASA GOES UP IN FLAMES.

ST AUGUSTINE PRIMARY SCHOOL MOMBASA GOES UP IN FLAMES.

Fire broke out in St Augustine primary school yesterday night at about 11.30 pm and burnt down a dorm that was accommodating 135 pupils. Police however said that the fire was due to an electrical default.

At least seven pupils received treatment for shock and minor injuries following the fire incident. Mvita MP Abdulswamad Nassir also got to the scene after receiving the news and helped calm the boys and girls of the school.

school pic
mombasa county fire brigade to the rescue.

Mombasa County and Kenya ports Authority Fire brigades were able to put off the fire that had consumed the dorm half way and with the help of Kenya Red Cross Society the pupils got temporary shelter.

Comments

comments

About admin

Check Also

#Thousands could be locked out of General Election

Thousands could be locked out of General Election for lack of registration documents Thousands of ...